P�ginas


Unit 2


Supermarket Shopping


    List of products:

    • chicken
    • fish
    • bread
    • apple
    • pork
    • potatos
    • strawberry
    • orange
    • eggs

       Vocabulary:

    • ad                      →  publicity
    • Ad                     →  advertisement
    • price                  →  money for a products
    • opening hours     →  working time
    • old prices           →  +/-
    • expensive price   →  +
    • great price          →  ☆

       Shopping list:

    • I want bread
    • I want 10 eggs
    • I want 1 ltr of milk
    • I want 1 cheese
    • I want 1 kg of sugar
    • I want 1 bottle of oil
    • I want 2 kg of potatos
    • I want some salt
    • I want 5 bags of tea






    Cash or Credit


       Conversation:


           [Cash]
    • Cashier: Good day --- you pass the product
    • Cashier: That is $.80
    • Customer: Here you are
    • Cashier: Here is you change .Thank you


           [Credit]
    • Cashier: Good day
    • Cashier: That is $.40
    • Customer: Can I pay with credit card 
    • Cashier: yes
    • Customer: Here you are
    • Cashier: Thank you, have nice day


       Vocabulary:


         Cash   →  Real money
         Credit  →  Supposition money






    Prepositions


      ☆ On

      The ball is on the table.



      ☆ Next To

      The bear is next to to the ball.
      ☆ In

      The kid is in the box.
      ☆ In front of

      The men is in front of the car.

    ☆ Under

    The ball is under the table


    ☆ Between

    The men is between the chairs.


    ☆ Behind

    The girl is behind the door.








    The Family


       The Family of Bart:


    • Homero is his father.
    • Marge is his mother.
    • Lisa and Maggie are his sisters.
    • Abraham and Clancy are his grandfathers.
    • Mona and Jackie are his grandmothers.
    • Patty and Selma are his aunts.
    • Herb is his uncle.
    • Ling is his cousin.